Building the Agile OrganisationKey techniques for developing a more agile and innovative business and culture
Every business wants to become more agile and to innovate smarter and faster. This talks focuses on the ‘how’ of digital transformation and reveals key techniques for developing a more agile and innovative business and culture.
This session from the author of ‘Building the Agile Business Through Digital Transformation’ (Kogan Page, 2017) will focus on the key principles for operating and innovating smarter in a digital world. Delegates will learn the fundamentals of applying agile thinking and processes in the service of innovating faster and building greater organisational agility. It will focus on defining the rapidly changing customer and competitive contexts in which every business now operates, bring to life the importance of customer-centricity and data, the value in iterative, agile and lean processes for innovating rapidly, and some key ways of understanding the structural and cultural enablers that can support lasting change .The session will include a keynote from the author of one of the best-selling books on digital transformation and a highly interactive exercise that vividly brings to life the difference between traditional and more digital-native techniques and thinking.
Audience Type: Intermediate +
LFC Track: Innovate
- A greater understanding of the challenges and oportunities for digital transformation.
- The key processes that can enable speed-of-change
- An appreciation of the role of more iterative and adaptive innovation processes in supporting more digital-native working
- A focus on the leadership challenges and opportunities that run alongside this new way of working and innovating; and
- How a new type of leadership can empower greater growth in your business.